Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend

Good morning,everyone!
How was your weekend? Except of the bad weather coming to Milan the Saturday night and using the free time to do practically nothing but still enjoy it, was these two days about. This was the first weekend to go out here, and honestly, I expected more people to party, but maybe it's still the starting point, who knows.
I show you these photos that I took while walking in Galleria, with my Marc Jacobs t-shirt for the charity, with, again, my new bracelet that I just adore and wear it all the time.
After that night I went with some friends to aperitivo and later to some bars so it was pretty much a hectic night even though it was raining heavily. All of us who live in Milan understand my point when I say that I hope the autumn won't start very soon and that we will enjoy sun at least for a while, because when the bad weather starts-goodbye fun and hello study.

Enjoy my post today and be sure to follow me this week since on Wednesday Roccobarocco fashion show is waiting for me!
Kisses!














  Here are couple of photos from the evening but I must emphasize that people were not in the pictures mood but these ones are the winners of the night! :)




I was wearing:
Marc by Marc Jacobs t-shirt
Killah shorts
Marc by Marc Jacobs metallic bag
Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet

1 comment:

  1. I love your new bangle! Great photos, look like fun!
    My week end was very exciting because of a really cool vintage fair.

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete