Thursday, September 8, 2011

Study day

One day of studying and it already made me go crazy. Even though the exam is going to be over soon, somehow getting used to have to read a finance book doesn't make your day complete. Luckily the whole day with me was my Chris,my amazing study buddy, so actually it was quite fun.In between we took photos, laughed a lot and talked about previous holidays. I guess people around us weren't much happy,haha :)
Later she joined me for a walk in center to buy a new Missoni bag(soon I will show it to you) and My Closet t-shirt(love that store!!!).
Wish me luck for my exam, and also,today is a big day:you will see one of my designs,and I am pretty excited about it;also Stela McCartney aperitivo and many other store events are going to happen tonight,so stay with me!
Have an amazing rest of the day!





















1 comment: