Thursday, September 15, 2011

Football Inspiration

Many people today asked me if I took football as an inspiration for the outfit, and honestly speaking I didn't even think about it, I was just a little bit creative and wanted to try something new, but it sounded really cute. It was especially really sweet that all the guys thought I did it for Inter-because of the colors. Many thanks to everyone, I really appreciate it! :)
Here you can read my article about the Belgrade Fashion Week, and tonight you should come to Just Cavalli, it is going to be a great party organized by Design42day and done for the start of the Milan Fashion Week. I am going to present you my other dress that I designed, it is going to be a little less glamorous that the electric blue one that you have already seen, but still, it is not going to be too simple- that's just not me. But you will judge the best!

What would you say for this combination, is it too football-accentuated? :)















I was wearing:
Marc by Marc Jacobs black t-shirt
Bershka denim shorts
American Apparel stockings
Accessorize ballerinas
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
H&M hat















2 comments:

  1. thank you for commenting on my blog :)
    nice outfit

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. sweetheart you look so super cute.
    <3 your accessorize ballerinas.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete