Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pearls pearls

I just woke up,all tired and destroyed from yesterday's birthday party,Ties&Tiaras,but it was worth it.Tomorrow you will see the photos,I prepared lots of them for you.
Today, I hope for the last time in the next two months, I have to pack a lot of clothes for going back to Milan, and finally tomorrow I start my third year as a bachelor.
I made this combination for yesterday with my new Missoni clutch that I completely fell in love with-isn't it amazing??In Milan it's impossible not to shop, and even the smallest things can make you go crazy.Also,I added a lot of pearls,something that is always fashionable. :)

Stay with me,and tomorrow some new stuff!
Have a good Sunday!












I was wearing:
Zara basic t-shirt
Miss Sixty jeans
Jagger belt
Mango shoes
Missoni clutch
Accessorize necklace
Ray Ban glasses










No comments:

Post a Comment