Monday, September 5, 2011

Packing,chilling&accessorizing

Last day at home.
Between a family lunch and a afternoon chilling with friends,the day was pretty exhausting and I really cannot get used to packing thing since it tires me a lot,but I am happy to be going back to Milan.A new season is expecting me, new obligations, articles to write, fashion course at university, and of course, many new posts for you guys. I realized today how many clothes, shoes and accessories I have brought with myself, so wish me luck tomorrow with the trip.
My dress is ready for Vogue Fashion Night Out,and I am pretty excited about it!

Have an amazing start of the week!
















I was wearing:
My Closet T-shirt
Killah shorts
Miu Miu ballerinas
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
Ray Ban sunglasses
Accessorize earings






No comments:

Post a Comment