Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pink in autumn

Who says that we have to say goodbye to summer? I was the first one to think that we definitely have to start wearing autumn clothes, but these days it seems that that's not the case. I used this wonderful day today(except of not so wonderful classes) to wear something that I find very comfortable, and also to combine it with pink- a color that for me is a real summer color.
I used my mom's old scarf as a belt since I wasn't happy with any other one, and I love to experiment a lot with accessories. And it perfectly fitted with my dark pink Blugirl bag which I adore.
Later on it got a little bit cold and luckily I had my sweater with me, and it perfectly fitted with the combination. And of course, a flower as a additional accessory was essential. I'm not even sure how many of them I have, but one thing is for sure- they are never enough!
Enjoy the rest of the day! :)

















I was wearing:
H&M basic t-shirt
LeeCooper denim shorts
Zara sweater
Miu Miu ballerinas
Blugirl bag
Accessorize flower
Ray Ban sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment