Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tonight I will be good

...and the t-shirt says everything. Again, thank God for fashion and My Closet. So,tonight,let's behave! :))
I hope you guys have already made plans for the evening since it is Thursday and we all know(well at least in Milan) it is a party day. I have organized some aperitivo with group of friends, and let's say that later we will go where the mood brings us, and that's when the fun gets better.
Until then enjoy my post, I choose some trousers with patch pockets, and let's be honest, those ones are the most comfortable. I could wear them for days and they go basically with everything. 
For tomorrow I prepared you the skirt from the other day but, as I said, it goes good with sneakers so it is going to be the next thing you will see.
Party hard tonight!!














I was wearing:
My Closet t-shirt
Bershka vest
Zara trousers with patch pockets
Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet
Burberry ballerinas
Burberry bag

1 comment:

  1. love love love the pants and love love love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete