Saturday, September 3, 2011

Coffee break

In between of all the stuff that I have to do in these last two days that I am at home,I appreciate the most my coffee break at the open.I should start packing tomorrow and I am not so happy about it since there are sooo many things to do. :(
Vogue Fashion Night is getting closer and I am very excited about it since I am going to present you one of my designs and I hope that you will like it. I am also going to a Stella McCartney aperitivo so I guess it is going to be pretty exciting evening, with a lot of photos to show you.
Don't forget to like me on Yamamay-You are the queen contest 
and also check out my new article.

Have an amazing Saturday!!
















I was wearing:
H&M dress
Burberry bag
Moschino ballerinas
Accesorize bracelets











3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment:) Love the photos!!

    www.followme-around.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look!!I love your bag and your dress!!
    Very beautiful!!
    kisses
    http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete