Saturday, September 24, 2011

Red dress & Black bow

As I have already mentioned,yesterday was Lorenzo Riva's fashion show and I am not going to deny that it was extremely amazing. I just loved the way his designs remind of a modern haute couture with tremendous dose of elegancy and style. Tomorrow you will see some of the models, and I am sure you will like them.
For this occasion I decided to combine my red dress which I don't wear very often, but since it is very effective I figured it would adapt to this event, with a bow headband. Maybe you didn't know but big bows are my thing and normally I always search some occasions to put them. I didn't put accent on other details since the dress itself is very strong and powerful, and a bow just 'completes' its story.
Later on I went to aperitivo with some friends, and we had an amazing night out in Milan, reunited again after long holidays.
What do you think? :)














I was wearing:
Zara red dress
H&M bow headband
Miu Miu ballerinas
Accessorize clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment