Saturday, September 17, 2011

In between of California Bakery

Coming here, and not going to California Bakery?Impossible! Although I am not the biggest fan of that type of food, it's a pure pleasure to go there at least for a cake, or for a take-away. 
As it is the beginning of the wonderful weekend, and still not much new stuff to study all of the students are using the time best possible to enjoy it. Today I enjoyed with my Chris, we went sightseeing a little bit(read:the stores!!) and after beautiful Colonne were waiting for us along with other friends.
This weekend I plan to spend the days outside, chilling and doing nothing before all the obligations come, exams, preparations for GMAT, etc.
And next week: two fashion shows!!

Have a great weekend!
:)















I was wearing:
Zara t-shirt
My dad's Brooks Brothers white shirt
Zara electric blue bag
Accessorize earings
Andre sneakers
Ray Ban sunglasses
Andre sneakers

1 comment: