Monday, September 26, 2011

Long skirt

I was looking for this type of skirt for ages I must admit, and finally there it is!!
I love when it is neither completely long, but still is not short. It goes amazing with wedges and in my opinion with sneakers also(which you will see some other day), pearls and some basic t-shirt. Alternative and classy style- just what every girl needs.
This weekend was chill and also restarting some studying. Exams are getting closer so we have to catch up with everything(read:study habits).
I still have to show you the photos from Lorenzo Riva fashion show, I didn't forget about it, but I had some technical problems with those photos, so I will show them to you as soon as possible.
Stay with me! :)














I was wearing:
Mango basic t-shirt
H&M medium long skirt
Zara scarf
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
Moschino wedges
Accessorize pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment