Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Marc Jacobs bracelet

First of all I want to give all my best to Novak Djokovic for winning the US Open and again showing that he really is the best! He is the living proof that everything can be achieved with a lot of faith and work, and that all wishes can come true!

For you today, as I already told you, my new Marc Jacobs bracelet.With all its blushy color and huge pendant with the logo nothing much should be added, just a basic t-shirt and pants, with very plain colors. I must say that store really impresses me, and whenever I have opportunity I go there and buy some basic t-shirt since they're adaptable to everyone's pocket. Like yesterday, but that was my friend's fault. :)
Enjoy the rest of the day,tomorrow my article and very soon the first fashion party!
Xoxo














I was wearing:
H&M basic t-shirt
Zara pants
Fornarina ballerinas
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet
Accessorize headband












4 comments: