Thursday, September 22, 2011

RoccoBarocco & Paola Frani

What a long day!!
I am going to start from the beginning. The feeling when you wake up in the morning with the thought that you have two fashion shows to attend is priceless. I guess that all dreams really can come true and you just have to be persistent in what you want from life. Maybe sounds cliché, but somehow it is true.
RoccoBarocco fashion show was amazing,here you can see some photos of how it was, and also the new collection. They also did one very particular thing, dedicating the part of the fashion show to Amy Winehouse, playing all of her songs during the show, and also providing us a small article about her. Symbolic but effective. Personally, I liked the collection because there was a lot of colors contrasts but still with pastel colors, and I also liked that the collection was not too simple-you know that I like it when it is more authentic :)
On the exit I was photographed for the Vogue.it Street Style, and as soon as they post the photo I will be happy to share it with you here.
Paola Frani fashion show was a little bit smaller, but you could feel the dose of personal style and touch, which made me like it even more. It was more intimate and individual, as every young designer does.
From today you can find article about me in IS@BMAG, our university magazine, so if you have chance have a look at it, and of not, as usual, I will share it here with you.

Enjoy Thursday and party hard tonight!















My choice of bag&shoes:










No comments:

Post a Comment