Thursday, September 1, 2011

School visit

Before going back to Milan, like every summer, I like to go and visit my high school where I spent 4 years of my life. When I finished it I was actually really happy and very excited about starting university and going to Milan, but now, as time passes by, I kinda miss it and I love going back every year to see how it changes with years, to see other students there, and to feel the nostalgia.
I know that many of you don't understand what is written on the building, but that is our national writing and it is very particular.
Anyways, after that I went home to wait for all the guests,we enjoyed with a lot of food and cakes but somehow no one was in the mood of taking photos so I didn't want to push it, especially because it was my brother's birthday, and his wish was just to enjoy the evening and relax.
I hope you like these photos in my school. What do you say about the outfit? :)




















I was wearing:
H&M basic t-shirt
Killah shorts
Mango beige shoes
Miu Miu bag
Accessorize earings








2 comments:

  1. It's a very simple but pretty outfit- I love your oxfords and the detailing on your shorts! Haha believe it or not, I still have yet to find the perfect pair of denim shorts! (:

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and simple outfit. Love the shorts, nice pictures!

    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete