Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Milano-I could call it my second home

First day, and it seems as if I didn't leave my second town at all. Beautiful apartment, roomates, favourite bar, ice cream, pizza, and fashion are still here,at the very same spot where I left them-waiting for me.
I am pretty excited to be back. Many new stuff are expecting me, new experiences and new challenges.
Even though exams are waiting, I couldn't resist not to go to center and enjoy the sun at the beautiful Duomo. We took photos, went for a walk, fed the pigeons at the square, checked out the new collection of bags in Rinascente, and peaked at the last preparations for the Vogue Fashion Night Out.It's getting closer,people!
The new event season of parties,events and nightlife is about to start in Milan. Aren't you impatient to see everything? :)















I was wearing:
Mango denim t-shirt
Miss Sixty jeans
Zara clutch
Dorothy Perkins ballerinas
D&G sunglasses













No comments:

Post a Comment