Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy birthday!

One of most important persons in my life has a birthday today:happy birthday,Zo!!I decided to dedicate him today's post just to show my affection, to wish him all the best and to hope he will stay my friend for eternity. We're going to party hard tonight(better for him,otherwise that is what can ruin our friendship haha) with all prepared dress code and gadgets,stay patient and you will all our new crazy ideas, and I can't wait!!
I have received so many amazing e-mails from a lot of people showing their support and I wanted to thank you all for being there, and I hope I will continue like this, and even better, and that I won't disappoint you.
Also, I have a lot of news for you. Since I am writing for the online magazine Design42Day 
next week many new fashion events are expecting me, including the fashion week in Milan and also some new articlea that are going to be published. But more details I am going to tell you in next days.

Enjoy this post, and tomorrow again something new.
Have a great Saturday!







No comments:

Post a Comment