Monday, October 17, 2011

Yellow dream

Since my friend Gaca is here I went with her in the afternoon for a walk in center,even though it was a very short one since I have to study a lot a lot.
I cannot wait this exam period to finish. I have planned to do something for Halloween night, and I hope it will be possible since I will still have to study in that period but one is life! :)
I have received many nice comments about my new dress and I am so happy that you like it. I have so many new ideas coming ahead and when I hear so many amazing things that you say it makes me even more eager to realize them.
Plan your week well and stay with me! :)















I was wearing:
Stefanel knitted sweater
Vintage black jeans
Zara scarf
Mango flats
Burberry bag
Zara jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment