Sunday, October 9, 2011

Afternoon with mom

Good morning!
How was your Saturday?
My mom was one day in Milan so I spent the whole afternoon with her. We went shopping, ate amazing pasta in Brera, she liked my Marc Jacobs bag so we also went to buy her one, and what's the most important, I spent some time with her even though it was one afternoon. I always miss her when she's away.
Today I updated my wardrobe with some new clothes which you are going to see very soon, and it was high time to do that since the weather in Milan changed in one day. It became so cold and as every girl I have an impression that I have nothing to wear. :D
I hope you have organized a nice Sunday for yourselves cause for me it is just going to be the day of sleep and chill.
Enjoy!















I was wearing:
H&M basic t-shirt
Zara cardigan
Miss Sixty jeans
Jagger belt
Stefanel boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Old purple scarf

1 comment:

  1. I am very rich, because I have a daughter Natasa.
    mom Ruzica

    ReplyDelete