Friday, October 28, 2011

Two sweaters & a hat

Today I'm going to focus on the article about Versace for H&M I'm supposed to write about. I am really excited about this one, it is so cool and have you actually seen the collection? So many different colors, gold details, body-waisted dresses. I love it! I cannot wait that we see it in the stores, oh yes yes.
I still have to decide whether I am gonna go to a PWP party tonight, I am sure it's gonna be awesome, but maybe it is going to be too much this one and Halloween on Monday. But let's see.

Anyways, I combined today my two sweaters because I still don't accept that we have to wear coats and jackets every day, so I am still enjoying my time with lighter clothes. Of course, this soft and fluffy hat couldn't be left out neither.

Have an amazing Friday!
























I was wearing:
H&M sweaters
Miss Sixty jeans
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
Converse sneakers
Zara hat

3 comments:

  1. Beauty!! I love your bag!!

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.
    What do you think about follow each other?

    Kisses

    http://withorwithoutshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed back!
    kisses

    http://withorwithoutshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally love your skinny jeans!!
    so amazing!!! great outfit honey
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete