Monday, October 10, 2011

Just a little more blue

The amazing Sunday passed. I don't remember when it felt so hard for me to get out of the bed, especially now when outside is so cold so staying in warm and cozy bed feels sooo good.
I hope you had an amazing end of the week and that you are ready for the new one to start.
Monday is my least favorite day because I have to make my peace with the fact that the bunch of new obligations are in front of me, especially when the exam session is so close. However, I decided to use my Sunday best and spend the afternoon in Duomo just walking around, later going to eat sushi for dinner with Chris, and then having an amazing bath before going to sleep.
Since the weather change lately, warm sweaters, jackets and scarfs are kinda necessery and inevitable. Today I made a little experiment and tried out the unusual combination of socks and ballerinas. I like contrasts, and this is what went out of it.
Enjoy my photos!











I was wearing:
Zara sweater & scarf
Old vintage jeans
H&M hat
Calzedonia socks
Mango ballerinas



1 comment:

  1. gurl learn some english so its not excrutiating for the people who watch your ugly photos to actually read the posts :) best of luck

    ReplyDelete