Monday, October 3, 2011

Black & Stripes

Good morning everyone,are you ready for a new week?
This weekend I can say that I 'filled my batteries' for the next period, really accepting that obligations are here and that from now on I will have to focus more on my exams, also to think what I want to do after my bachelor, and so on. Of course, I will not neglect my blog since I have a lot of responses and it is something that I really enjoy. In any case I have to do something during the day to relax and this is the best way.
In today's post I wanted to show you my new shiny shoes that I bought in Zara a couple of days ago, and the fact that they are shiny make me like them so much. Actually now I am already waiting for the autumn to really start since the weather here is like in the summer, and I am 'thirsty' of new combinations,colors,models, and other things that come with it. Hope you agree!


















I was wearing:
Zara basic t-shirt
Dolce&Gabbana dark jeans
Zara flats
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Ray Ban sunglasses


3 comments:

  1. I really like the glittery oxford shoes and the striped tee is cute. I have one like that but mine is black and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pants are too long

    ReplyDelete