Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Shorts->Skirt

Today as the part of my outfit I used my new shorts that I bought the other day while my mom was here. It looks like a skirt but actually it is a very loose shorts. Niceee, that's what I was looking for. :)
I love its dark brown leopard print. Honestly,before I wasn't a really big fan of it, but now I am actually very happy that I found it- you can combine it very easily, even though it doesn't seem so, and especially with some strong and wild colors. Everything else next to it can be simple, but you still have the outfit made for any combination.
Today I finally finished my documents administration which I do every year, and I hate that always gets so complicated and time consuming. I guess I am just not good with those stuff.

If you have any ideas, send me some suggestions about future outfits. I am open to all opinions! :)















I was wearing:
Zara basic t-shirt
Mango shorts
Zara coat & scarf
Vintage boots
Burberry hearted bag

No comments:

Post a Comment