Friday, October 14, 2011

Dress&Curves

For my today's outfit I have chosen my last year's dress that I bought in H&M. I love the way how it goes with the line of the body and how it expresses curves. Also, it is very simple so it can be combined with basically everything, and what I like the most,I can always add some interesting scarf or boots.
In this case I decided for the violet one ( you have already seen it some day ago) because I didn't want to exaggerate with mixing too many colors.
In this occasion I wanted to thank my friend Nina for being patient and taking photos for me almost every day, I know it is not the best fun of the world to do it very often, but i means a lot to me!! Thank you,dear! :)


















I was wearing:
H&M dress
Zara sweater
Vintage purple scarf
Miu Miu clutch
Stefanel boots
Calzedonia socks

1 comment:

  1. That outfit is really cute and you have a lovely complexion.

    ReplyDelete