Thursday, October 13, 2011

In the lightning of the night

Since days last less and less long,today I was caught up taking photos after the sunset, so you could see something in between of light and dark. But still, sometimes experimenting makes it even better.
I hope you liked the drawing that my friend made for me,I was so happy when I saw it. I knew that she was good in that, but it's getting better and better.
It was so hard for me to get up this morning from my cozy and warm bed, especially with all the wind and cold air outside. Yet, having a coffee and a brioche in the morning somehow makes it up for that.

For my outfit I chose the Lady Gaga t-shirt that I bought in Zara( that is actually a t-shirt from men's collection,but who could tell). You probably already know that I love plain white t-shirt with some slogans, pictures, cartoon characters, etc. Well this one with the blazer and a scarf matches perfectly.

Kisses for everyone!















I was wearing:
Zara blazer&t-shirt
H&M orange scarf
Miss Sixty jeans
Marc by Marc Jacobs bag
Asos sneakers
Accessorize earings

No comments:

Post a Comment