Saturday, October 29, 2011

The nature's strong yellow

Good morning, my amazing followers? How was your evening, did you start thinking of your Halloween masks? I heard that a lot of people went partying, getting ready for the next days, but sincerely I decided (for one time) to stay put, read a book and relax. Actually this morning I didn't even hear my alarm, I just turned it off at some point and continued to sleep.

Do you see how amazing these colors are? I fell in love with these autumn trees and the marvelous color of its leaves. And I love the contrast that it gives with my electric blue jeans.

I hope you plan to spend an interesting Saturday, I still have to study this weekend,and then by mid next week- going home for a couple of day. Can't wait!

















I was wearing:
Zara outfit
Miss Sixty biker boots

2 comments: