Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend with friends

As I mentioned before, friends from Serbia came to visit me, and we spent some quality time together during the weekend. Unfortunately, today they are going home, but this week on Friday I am also flying to Serbia so actually this week is going to be just chill and Christmas present shopping, and that's my favorite part of the year.
I have already though of what to buy to everyone, and it is going to be a very time-consuming task. I cannot wait to go home and make another of my designs dress, which I think you will like the most.

Enjoy your Monday :)























I was wearing:
Miss Sixty coat
Stefanel boots
Miu Miu clutch
Zara scarf&hat

1 comment:

  1. SLIKE SU PRELEPE, VIDI SE DA STE SE DOBRO ZABAVILI.PUNO POLJUBACA OD NINE I K.

    ReplyDelete