Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rome in April

Since there have been already three weeks since I've been in Rome, I wanted to show you also the photos when I was there in April with my two roomates. Actually that was their present for my 21st birthday. Who would want better roomies?? :)
You can see that even if it was April, that couldn't stop the rain, but somehow even with that obstacle we managed to have good time. Rome is one of the places where I can always go back and never feel bored. There's always something new to see, something different to experience, so whoever of you have never been there, should go!
Anyhow, tonight is the Gala night that I have been talking you about so the whole afternoon will be for getting ready. I decided for one my dress that I have worn only once, but I am sure you will like it.
I hope I will manage to reach the place of the event completely dry since it is raining in here and my dress i pretty much long, but I'm open to all challenges :)

Love love!



























No comments:

Post a Comment