Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabulous hat

Nice weather in Milan continues, and it keeps becoming warmer. It is just a perfect time to go around and enjoy the sun, but at the moment, in my case, that's not possible and I feel so sorry for that. Studying is getting harder and harder, and I just hope that the nice weather is waiting for me also in Serbia.
This morning when I woke up, getting ready for the group project, I was really inspired and I really felt like combining some stuff which I usually wouldn't do. I really wanted to wear something loose and cosy so I decided that this skirt would be the perfect choice, and also my dad's old shirt. This hat with that combination was inevitable, and at the end I was so satisfied with my choice. :)




















I was wearing:
Vintage shirt
Zara skirt&jacket
Converse sneakers
Zara hat

2 comments:

  1. HAT IS REALY FABULOIS, I TATINA KOSULJA IS GOOD, ALI MISLIM DA BI UMESTO TE DUGE SUKNJE BILJE ISLA MINI TEKSAS SUKNJA ILI CAK FARMERICE. AKO SAM DOBRO RAZUMELA JEDVA CEKAM SLIKE SA PARTIJA VECERAS, HOCEMO LI TE VIDETI U ELEKTRIK BLU HALJINI ILI NAM SPREMAS NEKO DRUGO IZNENADENJE. PUNI TE VOLIMO NINA I JA

    ReplyDelete