Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week at University

I don't remember when I had such a hard week, full of many stuff to do, some projects, and above everything taking photos was not easy task to do.
Today I decided to stay in bed the whole morning even though I should have taken some time to study, but a girl needs to sleep.
These photos I took a couple of day ago during some of my study sessions at university, and honestly, I cannot remember which one was exactly since all of them seem pretty the same. Just another couple of weeks and my schedule is finally gonna get loose and I will find more time to dedicate myself to the blog, since I have so many new ideas, and also my new designs! :)

Kisses, babes!












I was wearing:
Bershka sweater
H&M basic t-shirt
Miss Sixty jeans
Converse sneakers

1 comment:

  1. NANO LEP TI JE DZEMPER, UNO UCI, VOLI TE NINA.

    ReplyDelete