Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!
First of all, Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you enjoy this day with your family, share the love, eat well and mostly, accumulate the positive energy for the next period.
I wanted to apologize to each one of you for fewer posts this period but since I'm home I barely find to do everything that I planned during the day and somehow taking photos always missed out.
However, as you may see, I changed layout of the blog, and some other new changes are on the way and I have been working on that, so you will see them very soon!
Until then, enjoy my previous posts, I am gonna use this opportunity now to say which ones are my favorite, I hope you would agree.
- I must mention this one since these are my favorite shoes, but I will make many other posts with them
-I heard that many of you liked this one, with Versace for H&M collection, and I agree that is quite particular
-Ok, the golden post is definitely the most special one


...and again, Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment