Thursday, December 22, 2011

Orange in winter

These last days it so soo cold that I can even bare to be outside for 15min. However, I had to share with my perfect orange scarf and hat. I don't know why, but this color has become very interesting even though I didn't like it very much before. I always had an impression I couldn't combine it with many stuff, but now somehow when I see it I would match it with everything.
Maybe in some occasion you also saw my last year coat which is still very elegant and very nice to be worn, and it goes with everything.
I'll make sure you see many others posts with this color combination, but everything at its time.
For now- I'm off to watch TV. Enjoy your evening! :))

























I was wearing:
Vintage hat
Zara scarf&clutch
Miss Sixty biker boots
Miss Sixty coat
Calzedonia tights

No comments:

Post a Comment