Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What did you do last night?

Everywhere was full of people. I decided for a part-time Halloween, just putting a little bit stronger makeup(it's not so seeable from the photos) and some strong colors with dots.
When I started walking towards the bar where I was supposed to go with my friends I saw soo many people dressed in costumes, so many groups of people heading somewhere. What caught my eye was the limousine all covered with halloween ornaments, with loud music and people looking outside with Scream masks and some skeleton.

Haha,nice way to enter into month of November, but for sure it is something different!











2 comments:

  1. You can definitely see that you had strong makeup! Cute look, that Halloween limousine sounds very crazy :))

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sunglasses :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete