Friday, November 25, 2011

Waiting for the Sunday

The whole Sunday I'm gonna spend with my best friend in Rome and I really cannot wait to go!
These day I am studying as much as possible just to finish everything and then just relax with her, eat some amazing gelato, and throw a coin in Fontana di Trevi.
These days I was thinking of buying another pair of jeans since this winter has started to be very cruel, and of course, I found amazing ones in Miss Sixty. Let me know what you suggest, maybe also some other brand that makes good jeans?
















I was wearing:
Zara t-shirt and jacket
Vintage turtle neck
Miss Sixty jeans
Zara bag
Replay boots
Accessorize ears headband


3 comments:

  1. te quedo genial el look!!! te vez muy linda y se ve muy comodo ...gracias por tu comentario en mi blog un beso desde ♥
    www.trendyinmexico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. farmerice po poslednjoj modi. dobar stajling za svaki dan. Pozdrav, Ksena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment bautiful!!Doyou want to follow each other? http://beautyverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete