Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The sun doesn't give up

I just love this weather!! Even though we're in November, I still have no impression that it's autumn. It's just enough to go outside in a warm sweater and confy shoes, and you're gonna be perfect.
I decided to make a full beige clothes combination together with pink bag and grey hat and ballerinas. Usually I would never combine these colors, but they're so pastel and bright that I really wanted to try how it would look like. 

I enjoyed the time outside spent with my friend Nina, although we had some problems of finding an open coffee place today because it is holiday in Italy, but later we just found some muffins with nutella so it was even better.

Love to everyone!














I was wearing:
Zara cardigan&jump pants
H&M basic t-shirt
Replay ballerinas
Moschino bag
Benetton hat
Accessorize pearls


4 comments:

  1. Love this post! You have a lovely blog.

    Thank you for joining my group on IFB.. Ive now liked your FB page.

    Look forward to more posts from you.

    @topstyleadvice
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Top-Style-Advice/124337417653682

    ReplyDelete