Monday, November 14, 2011

Trench Nr1

I bought this trench coat a while ago in Guess by Marciano and I wanted to share it with you. I have prepared you a post with another one, preferably my favorite one, but that one you will see in next days.
For a real autumn day, there is no better combination of trench coat, my glitter sweater, skinny jeans and some good hair accessory. :)
Also, I wanted to thank you all for the amazing responses I have been receiving about my previous post!

Lotsa love!




















I was wearing:
Zara sweater
Miss Sixty jeans
Guess by Marciano trench coat
Zara ballerinas
Blugirl bag
Accessorize head bow

1 comment:

  1. Very nice casual chic!
    Love the coat!

    K.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3008424/poshkay

    p.s. Just started following you via Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete