Thursday, November 10, 2011

Morning walk

On the day of my departure to Milan I decided to use all the time possible to be with people that I love, and what I am going to miss very much are morning walks that I have either with my mom or my best friend. So this morning I really enjoyed these moments and I cannot wait to do it again.
As you can see I decided to combine my new jacket with already familiar leopard-printed shorts/ skirt. It is quite simple but still very particular. I had to put these socks as some kind of a detail since I love when there is something different in the whole combination.

Have fun,beauties!













I was wearing:
H&M basic t-shirt
Mango shorts
Zara jacket
Miu Miu ballerinas
Blugirl bag
Accessorize earings
Calzedonia socks and tights

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit dear :)
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

    http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete