Monday, November 7, 2011

Beige poncho

Still resisting with the jackets, I found this poncho in Zara a couple of days ago and I fell in love with it! Since in Serbia is still very sunny and not so cold I am using every occasion to wear it.
I'm really enjoying my time home(especially the food) and coming back to Milan to another study session is not going to be such a happy moment, but I guess that's the way it's supposed to be.
These days I'm gonna post you the article about Versace for H&M that I wrote so you can give me your opinion.I cannot wait for that collection to go out, i is going to be veeery awesome, I am sure! :)




         















I was wearing:
Zara knitted poncho
Miss Sixty jeans
Zara cardigan
H&M basic t-shirt
Converse sneakers
Miu Miu clutch

1 comment:

  1. The poncho is really cool! I love the soft beige and the pattern on the bottom half!
    I also prefer not wearing a coat in autumn until it's really really necessary. Ponchos or sweaters are a lot more fun!

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete