Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Red,red,red!

Here it is!
My favorite combination of colors:dark blue,white and red.
I took advantage of a very nice and warm day to visit my grandma in the suburbs,see my friends and time in between take some interesting snapshots.Beautiful sunset helped photos to look even better, even though from here it's not so obvious.
I love to wear waist belts and this one is one of my favorites.It even goes better with some white shirts but that one you will see after.In addition to that some cute bag and interesting shoes are enough to make an outfit compelling enough.In this case I wore my amazing wedges(they're not so comfy,but still), and I believe they complete the whole combination.
And, as I said, this was a tryout of red lipstick which showed to be a success(well,at least I hope so).

I can say-expect more combinations like these!
:)













I was wearing:
Zara basic T-shirt
Bershka shorts
Miss Sixty waist belt
Mango bag
Love Moschino wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment