Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Lady Killer

Enjoying these days with friends is priceless.
Yesterday I went out with my friend Zoran for some drinks and for a walk so we used a nice weather to take some pictures. There were a lot of nice ones, which didn't make my choice very simple, but I got to pick the best ones for this post.
In the pictures you can see that I wore some kind of dress, but actually that is a very long T-shirt. However I use it as a dress since as a T-shirt is not so effective.I love the pink lips and 'The Lady Killer' headline on the front of it, so I also combined my bag and head accessory.
I cannot wait to show you that bag in combination with other clothes, so stay tuned!

Kisses for everyone!
:)












I was wearing:
Galliano T-shirt
Blugirl bag
Miu Miu ballerinas
Old pink scarf





No comments:

Post a Comment