Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cinderella loves Manolo

Even thoughthese days is sooo hot(I cannot say I am really enjoying it) I had to show you this combination.I just love this T-shirt and I can say that My Closet is one of the best stores in Milan:simple,classy and with style.Go there!I can never resist to buy at least something, luckily for my wallet it's not close to my house. :)
Anyways, I decided to combine this bag even though it's completely different style, but something had to stand out.Pants you already saw in one combination, but I always tend to mix stuff that I wore already. 

These days I was also thinking of what to wear on a wedding that I will be attending on Saturday,do you have any suggestions? :) It will help me a lot!
Thanks! :)

















I was wearing:
My Closet T-shirt
Zara pants
Miu Miu ballerinas
Burberry bag
Old vintage wrap&earings















5 comments:

  1. The top is really a wonderful choice especially when its hot outside!!! The bag is rally cute! Love the look:) Greetings from the look-scout team! XOXO

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny T-shirt! I love it! A kiss, darling :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots!
    I really like the outfit, especially the pants and bag! Really nice :)
    Followed you, check out my blog?

    modafobik.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome top!

    xo Camilla

    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    ReplyDelete