Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's the dress that makes it special

After a very, very long day I am finally home, full of impressions and ready to share them with you.
The wedding started at 11 o'clock in the morning and continued until late 11 o'clock in the evening. Yeah,that's how we do in Serbia, we love to party the whole day long. :) There was music all the time,lot of food,drinks, amazing cake at the end, and of course, a great atmosphere. I took a lot of pictures but I won't be able to share all of them with you since it's impossible to show all of them here, and also I have to respect the privacy of young couple.
I enjoyed especially because I was with my family and relatives, I spent some time with my little niece and I danced a lot.
The next day is going to be a very long day of rest...I need it.

I hope you like the photos! :)













My aunt and my niece

My uncle


I was wearing:
Zara dress
Zara pink pumps
Accessorize bow clutch






















2 comments:

  1. I like your outfit, the dress is really beautiful. Nice accessories, clutch is lovely. Hope you had a fantastic time at the wedding,

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all yout outfit! The dress is very beautiful, but I really really love your bracelet. It's gorgerous! A kiss, darling :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete