Friday, August 19, 2011

Pink Panther&Moschino

Today I had a very busy day. Until the late afternoon I was with my tailor working on my designs which I am going to show you somewhere in the future(very soon,don't worry).We had to decide about a lot of stuff so it was pretty exhausting.
Later I went with my best friend Maria to the local town beach that we have here.We came very late so we couldn't enjoy the sun but in the next days we will make it up for that.However we had a nice walk(it was also a gossip rendez-vous I must admit) and I really enjoyed it since I didn't see for a couple of days and we enjoyed taking pictures in the nice environment.
As I promised I put my new T-shirt and I am still thrilled with it since I adore cartoons printed T-shirts.
I decided to combine it with my light pink Moschino bag and ballerinas. I like that the outfit is quite simple and very summer-y at the same time.
In the next days stay with me,and some new stuff will come up!
:)


















I was wearing:
Zara Panther T-shirt
Killah shorts
Moschino bag
Moschino ballerinas
Ray Ban sunglasses













7 comments:

  1. Super outfit i fotografije. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. I love the bag and the shoes!

    letsgotonewyorkandhavefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You´ve got an amazing mop of curly hair!!!
    Love the Pink Panther t-shirt and the nude bag!

    XOXO from Spain

    http://somestylestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you like it!
    Keep following

    xoxo,Natasa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice posts, and love your photos on blog, really creative!
    Bookmarked! Maybe follow too? http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is so pretty!
    love your bag!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete