Sunday, August 21, 2011

Oh Sunday Sunday...

Sorry guys for today's pause in posting but since this morning I have been in the countryside at my grandma's place with my family and my best friend Maria.
I choose, I could call it, a hippy style to wear. Somehow it seemed very convenient and very comfortable option of clothes. However,more about it you will see tomorrow.
We had a great time there, and after a while I was enjoying with people that I don't see that much often since usually I am not at home.But as I said,more about it tomorrow...

What do you think,what was the outfit? :)




1 comment:

  1. I do not know, the truth, but I guess quite casual, comfortable and bright colors in orange and pink, judging from the headband. Anyway, surely precious. A kiss, pretty :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete