Thursday, August 23, 2012

My summer looks

It's been over a year since I have started my blog and more that 200 outfits posted until now. Quite a lot isn't it? Today I decided to post a bit of everything, namely, the summer outfits that I like the most and that I always gladly dress again. Some of them are from last year, some of this, some clothes are repeating, anyways now you can refresh a bit what you liked the most, what you didn't like at all, and reasons why you follow my blog. :)

Starting with this outfit, I think it deserves it...
Electric blue jeans in a combination with my dad's shirt and of course inevitable Alexander McQueen pumps


Long Mango dress for every occasion

Rare thing to see: pearl dress designed by Ana Ljubinkovic

Leopard print is a new must have and also jeans bag

Golden jeans from last year and electric blue t-shirt: contrast!

Another electric blue treasure that I have :)

With ASOS there is never a mistake!

Always in the mood for red details

A very recent one: Zara dress

In love with this glitter!!

Talking about summer colors...

Also nude tones are present

Pastel is my favorite this season

Another long dress, but this time by H&M

I love my dad's old shirts

My design that most of you liked: it matched perfectly with Miu Miu platform sandals

Contrasts :)

My mosaic strapeless :)

Last year I was wearing a lot of pink

Another Zara dress

And for the end another electric blue outfit :)


1 comment: