Friday, August 17, 2012

Glitter and YSL

I don't know if you remember, but a while ago I mentioned that I have a glitter t-shirt from Zara that I didn't wear at all until now. Well, here is the occasion. Before going out with friends (Thursday finally) I found some time to take some pictures, and I also wanted to wear my YSL tribtoo pumps from last winter. 
Right now I am planning to buy a new pair of Charlotte Olympia pumps, you will see which model, but her shoes have become really popular. Well at least I like them really much and they deserve a place in my shoe collection.
I love this glittery style, and with it the most basic stuff go. I didn't want to experiment much with jeans and shoes because the t-shirt itself was already a lot.
Enjoy the post and have fun tonight if you're going out :)





















I was wearing:
Zara outfit
Yves Saint Laurent tribtoo pumps
Zara clutch


1 comment: