Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flower espadrilles

These espadrilles I already have for a year, but I didn't wear them until now. I bought them in France last year during my summer holidays and I really didn't spend a lot for them, in fact it was one of my cheapest purchases until now. However, I adore them, and the pastel effect that they give. And they are so comfortable.
I combined it with this pastel sweater from Zara that has a cut on the back - amazing!
I am happy cause I realized that even this year I will be able to go to Vogue Fashion Night in Milan, before heading to my internship. Can't wait.

Enjoy!














I was wearing:
Zara outfit+bag
Prada sunnies
Espadrilles from the market

1 comment:

  1. love your cardigan and your shoes. The floral print is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete