Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bershka Fashion

Someone would say that this dress was either custom made or it was very expensive. However, it was a very good purchase and not much of a shock for my wallet. :) I found it in Bershka before I went home this summer. I really love it! 
I went to the walk in park with my friend and I had an idea to use the opportunity and make more photos that usual. Also, in the park, it is possible to find so many nice places, so it was hard to decide which photos to share here.
I put my Alexander McQueen pumps after such a long time. They really are summer shoes so I am always afraid I am going to ruin them.
Enjoy the post, your Sunday and expect me these days. :)































I was wearing:
Berska strapeless dress
Louis Vuitton clutch
Alexander McQueen pumps


1 comment: