Friday, August 10, 2012

Days at the pool

It is the best feeling when you make an arrangement with your friend to run away a bit from the city and enjoy the sun and summer. We went to an amazing hotel a little bit far away from my town, stayed there for a couple of days, relaxed as much as possible and of course took a lot of photos. 
Now I feel sorry for not staying more but obligations here are still waiting for me. I will post some photos today and some tomorrow, but now when I see them I become nostalgic and wanna go back.
It has been a year that I have started my blog, and I must say that I have made a huge step with it. It is still my favorite hobby because I am doing what I really like and it's so cool when I hear from other people that they like what I'm posting here and suggesting. I will try to keep it up as much as possible even though it is going to be hard to keep it up once I start my internship, so don't get surprised if there are less photos in the next months, but for sure I won't stop blogging.
Enjoy the sunny photos, and have an amazing Friday!




















I was wearing:
Calzedonia swimsuit


1 comment: