Friday, September 7, 2012

VFNO Milan 2012

Hello everyone! Just woke up still exhausted from last night, even though I stayed just a couple of hours, I was walking the whole time and managing to be in the crowd non-stop is quite tiring. Anyways for those of you who don't know, it was Vogue Fashion Night Out, stores were open until very late (mostly around midnight), you could go around have coctails, take photos, buy limited edition items, see celebrities, etc. 
This time I wanted to make this event a bit different. Last year I dedicated my time mostly taking photos of my dress, but this year (even though the dress is brilliant again :D ) I wanted to take a bit of more photos of other small details that marked the night. Ofc, you will see what I was wearing cause it would be stupid not to, however I am going to dedicate one special post just for it.
Ok, this was my night. I met with some friends, we were going through Corso Vittorio Emanuele, it was full with no doubt. However, before that I went a bit on my own to more exclusive parts of Milan because there is the real party! :D First I went to Alexander McQueen, took one coctail (they were really nice there), they took a looot of photos, hope I will be able to find them online, and I got 10% of discount online :D Don't know if I will use that anytime soon, however it's a nice gesture. I have to say that his clutches are amazing!!
Later on I continued towards Via della Spiga, joined the small Lanvin party. I love their style, why haven't I considered a bit more before?? From so much walking, I was thirsty again in no time, so if there wasn't the free Coca Cola Zero that they were giving on the street I would have died.
Talking again about my outfit, I have chosen my new dress that my tailor made for me, and this year, I wanted to go in flats, since I told you that walking around is very much hard. But the special post for the dress will be in heels. :)

I  hope you will enjoy my photos, up to the next VFNO!

Love love!







I really love this Furla bag, will have to consider buying it in the future :)



Discounts hidden in the small envelopes...


Couldn't say which one is better!





I pretended to be a child for 10sec :D












I was wearing:
Natasa Blair dress
Valentino studded flats
Accessorize small clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment