Sunday, September 23, 2012

¡Hola, Barcelona!

Hello, everyone! First of all, you must be wondering why I haven't been around lately and there have been no posts. The reason is that I am waiting for the new layout to be ready so I can continue my work, however it took longer than I expected and I am really sorry about that.
I have arrived to Barcelona a few days ago, already started working and I must say that it's not easy. I like my office so much although it's not easy to go to work every day. I guess with time I will appreciate more the student's life :) Anyways, for the weekend I found the time to go to center, walk around and get to know the city a bit more. It is really huge and it will take time until I can really go around and know exactly where I am. It is sooo different than Milan, but that's what I really wanted :)
Today I went with my friend from Bocconi who is also here to Hard Rock Caffe to eat burgers, they are so huge and tasty. We already know we're going to eat there quite often haha! 
Shopping seems really great and there are so many stores around. 
For today's outfit it is understandable I decided to wear something very comfortable and relaxing, like jeans and regular t-shirt. I like the heart that the t-shirt has, and with this colors of the outfit you can also combine black purse or clutch. I wanted to 'kill' a bit the monotony so I opted for this grey one. There is  the great one in Zara, black with golden studs, that one would go great with this kind of outfit. But it's just a suggestion, many possibilities are possible.
Have a great Sunday and see you soon!



















I was wearing:
H&M t-shirt
Miss Sixty jeans
Zara ballerinas
Blugirl bag
Tom Ford sunnies


1 comment: